[FWDLK] Caps and patches

Hi All,
   I am glad to inform the list, I am sold out of caps, and only have a few patches left.   Please do not inquire about caps, unless you already have asked me.   At this time, I have no intention of having more made, but I may have a short run done sometime down the road.   Maybe after my car is done, and I start going to shows with it...so, I guess that may be down the road a bit.
   Thanks to those requesting  and purchasing caps, and again to Dave for his posting the site on the list.
   John in WI   on a beautiful sunny day...trying to get done the odd jobs before the cold snap!   Ugh!