Re: [FWDLK] Forward Look 'Theft Proofing'

Re: [FWDLK] Forward Look 'Theft Proofing'

Being I'm not a movie goer, I didn't know that a movie was made of this
incident.  I believe it was abut 30 years ago that I was told of this.  I'm
not sure if the movie came first or the policeman in Portville got it first.
Don't really matter chains can stop things from happening.

Oh while I'm on here, I will be in Hershey in the White Field in spaces WBP
19-20.   If any one happens to walk by there stop introduce yourself.  I
probably won't have any Kettle Corn with me like I did at Chryslers @
Carlisle.  Unless I find time to pop some.

Have a great weekend,
Jack    in chilly Shinglehouse, Pa