[FWDLK] '59 Plymouth trunk emblem

I was at a show today where I met an older lady with a '59 Belvedere 2
dr. sedan, all black with dual rear antennas. She wants very much a
replacement for her missing Plymouth emblem in the middle of the "toilet
seat" or whatever I should call it on the trunk lid. She knows more
about '59s than I do. Here's her message: "Looking for an emblem to go
on the sport deck of our 1959 Plymouth Belvedere." I can email her if
anything turns up. Thanks. -Steve