[FWDLK] Radio Conversion

Hello All,
          I've been getting e-bombed to a degree about doing the CD player
modification to add an input(CD,MP3,etc.)to the factory radio. As I said
before, it will allow you to plug a portable cd player to your stock FL car
radio and have the sound play through the factory amp amd speaker(s). When I
get a chance, (tonight,tommorrow) I will send out a complete outlay of what I
suggest, how I will do it,etc. I'm surprised so many of you were interested.
Talk to you all later.
Take Care,
Frank