[FWDLK] 61 Chrysler

             hello everyone,  a friend of mine told me about a 61 chrysler
sitting in an insurance salvage yard, so i went to look at it today. it's a
4dr new yorker, odometer shows 99,900 miles, motor turns and looks pretty
clean, it has been setting in a storage shed for years,  the shed caught on
fire, the car has only some darkening of the stainless around the windows,
everything else looks good,  it has remote mirror, power antenna, cruise. the
body is straight with no rust, but the floors are gone from setting. i'm
seriously thinking about buying it, he wants 700.00 for it. this doesn't
sound to bad.  merry christmas and a happy new year to all,  stokie