[FWDLK] CHRISTmas Greetings to All

To all my friends, relatives, Magnum buddies, co-workers, Christian bro's and sisters, countrymen, etc.

I wanna wish everyone a very Merry CHRISTmas and a prosperous new year. It's been a wild one this year, especially with 9-11. But, with tradegies sometimes comes blessings, etc.

I thank the Lord so very often for the friends, "car buddies", etc. that I've been blessed with.

So, let's not forget the reason for the season. Sometimes it sounds cliché-ish (boy, I hope I spelled that right!!) but it is the greatest gift to all man-kind. You just have to accept it first. :)

Bill Amberger
"the Magnumguy"
Luke 2:10-11

Bill the Magnumguy