[FWDLK] Just Curious

HI ALL

Hope everyone had some great MOPAR holidays and ready for the year in front of us.
Was going through some of my old email and found where I had some communication with Mike Sealey and he had mentioned that someone on the list had found a 58 Regal Lancer somewhere in New England that had the EFI but it was a basket case and was just curious if anyone knows about this car and any details.

Thanks Folks
Mackey