[FWDLK] power brake bellows - results !!!

[FWDLK] power brake bellows - results !!!

Thanks to the somewhat overwhelming response to the power brake bellows
query here are the results.

Karp's Power Brake Service, 64 N. Central Ave., Upland, CA 91786,
909.985.0800, ($150) www.resleeve.com
White Post Restorations, One Old Car Dr, PO Drawer D, White Post, VA 22663,
PH: 540-837-1140; ($400) www.whitpost.com
These two companies were both highly recommended.

Also mentioned was that Jaguar 3.8 Mk10 & Series one 3.8 E types use the
same bellows and are interchangeable which success.
(Considering where we are this is possibly the route that we will take).

Thanks to all who replied.

Regards,
Ian.
England.