[FWDLK] Old Cars Weekly

Hi to all,
    I'm cleaning out some stuff and took a bunch of Old Cars Weekly magazines out of the attic.  If any one is interested in them or some of them, I wall give them to you for the shipping costs only.  If no one is interested in them they will go to recycle and may show up on your next wall papering job--not a bad idea for the basement walls--but will not agitate my wonderful wife in that manner.
I have the following issues:
Sept 18, 1986

Feb 25, 1988 to Dec 29, 1988

Jan 5, 1989 to Dec 28, 1989

Jan 4, 1990 to Oct 25, 1990
           This is missing the Oct 25 issue and the Oct 18 issue is missing the
            front cover.

Thanks,
Jack Johnson  Shinglehouse, Pa