[FWDLK] new subscriber

Hi! This is Matt & Leah Odom. We live in Kelseyville, CA. We are the 4th owners of a 1957 Plymouth Belvedere pushbutton automatic. It belonged to Matt's grandfather. The car has 66,800 original miles on it and everything else is original except the paint and upholstery. It needs a little cosmetic work, so we joined your group to connect with other car lovers. Thanks for keeping them on the road friends. We also own a '66 Chevelle Malibu and a '55 Bel Air 4dr. Our e-mail is KO_Stratavarios@xxxxxxx