[FWDLK] does anyone need

Hey guys,
  I have a NOS driveline that the local Chrysler dealer gave me
and I don't know what it fits or what year. Its a double old
style bell/pinion shaft, one on each end, and has what appears
to be number 695137 written on the cover paper. If anyone wants
it pay shipping its yours. There are no joints just the shaft.
Jim