[FWDLK] Sincere apology to Mel Lester Jr

[FWDLK] Sincere apology to Mel Lester Jr

MEL LESTER Jr. (e-Bay ID 'moparmel')  AN APOLOGY TO YOU.
Message from mel Lester Jr to Dave Agnew:
The Mel who uses the moparmel handle on e-bay is not the Mel you have a beef
with, but me.  I do not know either you or the other Mel on ebay,have never
had any dealings with either of you in the past and don't care to in the
future.
 While I, too think shilling is dishonest, you did not get your facts
 straight before slandering me.  There are a number of people who are
 members of this list who know me and have had dealings with me, but I
 don't need them to vouch for me as I have done nothing more than to have a
name and ebay handle similar to someone else on the list.  By the way, the
only negative feedback I have ever received on e-bay was from another Mopar
restorer who bid up some E Body chrome trim so high that everyone else
dropped out and then wanted to negotiate the price before refusing to pay.
There are all kinds of Mopar people -- some great, some not sogreat.
 I expect an apology.
 Sincerely,
 -mel
 Mel Lester Jr.       meljr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.connet80.com/~meljr

                                     APOLOGY
I humbly and sincerely apologise to you, Mel Lester Jr, for making a huge
error and connecting your obvious GOOD SELF with Mel Bohnenkamp,aka Mopar
Mel.
        I had an e-mail from Bohnenkamp after the original posting , which I
include below . I got sucked in, good and proper. I went to e-Bay after
receiving the e-mail from Bohnenkamp to check out the user 'moparmel's
auctions, and mainly to check the address, ie Fertile Minnesota, or just
Minnesota if it was there. You had no auctions current, and were bidding on
nothing.
        Bohnenkamp stated I'd hang myself, and I did. He caught me out a
beauty,and I feel extremely bad about it.  I should have checked my facts
further.
MEL LESTER Jr, I apologise profusely, for my bad mistake connecting you with
Bohnenkamp. You are obviously one of e-Bay's good guys.
        Sincerely,
          Dave.

The e-mail I received from Mel Bohnenkamp that sucked me in:

thank   you for your most interesting letter. You should learn how to spell
tho!!
Anyway, I can tell your a man (child) of great intergrity, (considering the
source of course).  You do know how do do home work. Im sure your little
baby brother must have helped you as you dont have the intelect to do it
yourself.  Considering your child like behavier, I will not respond to you
as Id like to, but your profanity and cut down words show how mature you
are.  You must not have a drivers license or else they give them out in your
country to imature children. .  I will not stoop down to your level.  If you
checked out my feedback on ebay you would only find you will be alone as I
have a perfect record with the public, so if you want to play the game, let
the games begin. Im sure that if you have enough rope, you will hang
yourself, I wont need to shorten the rope, you will do that yourself. At
first I thought I just would not reply to  your email,  but you have since
responded in another of your fiascos.  I hope all the people of your country
are a little more grown up than you are.  Just keep one thing in mind, in a
game of chess, you do not win the game just because you  make the first
move, there is always a concequence. the opponent always gets the next move.
At the rate your going, you should be out of the game soon. When the people
hear the comments you make about a person who is well respected in the
states, they will Im sure, draw a fast opinion of you and your misconduct.
As for unsubscribing from the FWLK list,  you must be kiding!!!.  I cant
believe adults ( cry babies)  like you actually exist. Why dont you just
suck on your bottle and get filled up with your ego, I dont think anyone
wants to hear your immaturaty comments!!!!!!!!!

 Mopar Mels Classic Restorations
RR2 Box 6B1
Hwy 32 N.
Fertile Mn. 56540