[FWDLK] Staying on track

I don't speak out very much on this list, but will throw my two cents
in.  It is a shame that so much bantering back and forth has gone on
regarding this eBay transaction.  I know there is a need to inform if we
believe that there are dishonest dealers, but there is a need to move on
as well.  I am truly grateful for the help, encouragement and advice I
have gotten from many of you on the restoration work on "ole Witmore".
I follow the various discussions trying to pick up information that I
may need later on down the line, or just to learn more about this
significant slice of automotive history.

I know that each subscriber to this list is part of this list because of
a common interest and appreciation in the forward look cars.  Hopefully
we can stay on track in the exchange of information and advice
pertaining to our hobby.  I believe that we are keeping history alive
and in front of the public as these survivors are restored, maintained
and driven.  One day, with your help, another forwardlook car will
rejoin the ranks of the survivors.

Just my two cents worth.......

Steve Chou
'57 Belvedere in Hannibal, MO