From: Studio2
Date: Friday, March 08, 2002 3:07:52 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Forward Look Birthday

I'd just like to thank and congratulate Dave for all his hard work over the last four years in keeping everything running smoothly, the amazing website, and certainly making my life easier in building my car. I was in on the List pretty early, and while I haven't contributed as much as I would have liked to (cause I'm clueless? Probably...), I never miss a day of the List. Hope it keeps going forever! Anth