[FWDLK] still looking pt2

I got some stuff from www.allamericanclassics  before
from that car. it's a custom royale and hit HARD on
the drivers side I think. I got the D-O-D-G-E  and the
lancer dude off the trunk plus the sunvisor brackets.
I think it came to $80.00 not cheap. Other than that
the guy that helped me was very nice, I'd reccomend
them.

 I'm still looking for all the trimline from the
headlight eyebrows all the way back finishing off at
the rear 1/4's . I'd prefer the Coronet thin trim but
at this point I don't care as long as it all matches !
 Right now the car is at the yard/shop. Radiator
rodded out and re-soldered, rebuilt wheel cyl on the
drivers frnt. new studs for same (RH threads
now,sorry)
 next wil be yanking the seat out again and getting it
redone AGAIN. (lousy shop 1st time)  - J-