[FWDLK] New guy

Hi Mopar -fans! I'm new to the list. My name is Oyvind and I live in Oslo, Norway. My car isa a 55 New Yorker St.Regis two door hardtop, Nugget Gold and white. The car was produced and probably spend its life in California until it was imported to Norway in 1997.  I am a big fan of old Virgils designs. I have previously owned a 57 Dodge, and I am on the lookout for a Mopar from later part of the Exner period. Cionsidiring the number of people living in Norway and the nordic countries, i think its fair to say that there is quite a few of these cars here. Many have been imported during the last decade or so. I am the treasurer in the Norwegian branch of the WPC Club. I'm also a member of the Nordic 55 - 56 Mopar Register. You' ll find the Norwegian Wpc home page at http//:wpc.lmk.no

Oyvind