[FWDLK] Big back glass

I have not posted anything for a long while, but read all the posts daily.
Too much work and my old daily driver (non Mopar but it has fins) has been
the focus of all of my repair time lately. Anyway I have one of those Ebay
things going on. I was the high bidder on a ' 60 Dodge big back glass, the
good part is (for me not him) is that I was the only bidder and I got it for
$2.00. The bad part is that he can't ship it to Atlanta from North Jersey
(where ever that is) and says that I have to pick it up. Anybody out there
have some time on there hands to pick it up and ship it. I will pay or owe a
big favor. I don't have much to barter with, the only thing, parts wise, I
have to trade is an extra set of good used ' 60 Dodge "shark gill" gravel
guards.
Deane Allinson
1960 Dodge Polara coupe (big fins)
1973 Volvo 1800ES (little fins)

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html