[FWDLK] Production Record

Hello,
I know that some of you have ordered your car's production information from Daimler Chrysler. I have just received mine today. It consists of two pages. One page is a so-so photocopy of an IBM computer punch card. The second page is D-C's  "interpretation" of many of the numbers found on the card.
Does anybody have knowlege of how to interpret more of the numbers than what D-C has done for me?
I did learn that my convertible probably spent its entire life in Iowa, having been assembled in Evansville, Indiana on 4/29/59, and delivered to Friedman Motors in Des Moines, Iowa. It was "rescued" from alongside a barn in Thurman, OH in the early 90's by a carpenter who quickly gave up trying to restore it.
From there it went to a collector car broker in MN, and then to me in Seattle. After all this time (and money), it is nearing completion. Maybe by Fall it will once again move under its own power...
if anybody wants to try to help me decode this IBM card, I would be grateful!
Roger