[FWDLK] OEM Manufacturer?

Hi All,

Do any of you out there know who made the aluminum trim for the 1958 Plymouth? The Automotive News 1958 Almanac shows an ad for Standard Products that has a 1957 Plymouth grille in it... so I started there.

The folks at S.P. (now Cooper-Standard) have never heard of any of their divisions ever making things other than rubber and vinyl components.

Any leads here would be greatly appreciated!

-Dave