Re: [FWDLK] Gas tank retinning

--- "Rimington, Kenneth" wrote:

> The phone number says it is disconnected.  Any
> better number available?

While that is a Portland OR address, the phone number
is a Seattle phone number. But that wasn't always the
case... until about seven years ago, the 206 area code
encompassed all of Western Washington state, including
north-of-the-Columbia-River suburbs such as Vancouver
WA.

(Roger van H? Any other sane list members in the
Portland area? Anything here sound familiar?)

Assuming that is just north of Portland in Washington
state, I'd try that number with a 360 area code and
see if that works.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban