Re: [FWDLK] Fram K21 Leaks

Check to make sure the large threaded fitting that holds the filter hasn't backed out a little.  Had that happen once, everything looked fine but filter was just shy of seating properly.  Only leaked at higher RPMs and when cold.

  phoenix61 <phoenix61@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to all on the list for the quick reply. Fram K21 conversion is
installed and not leaking. Really a pretty nice fit. As for the person
with the leaking one, (John?), My kit came with a sheet that specifies
which motors it will work on and if your engine isn't listed perhaps
that could be the issue. Or a bad gasket from the first. Just my 2cents
but if you need another kit, I bought 2 and it don't look like I will be
needing that 2nd one since I can't seem to convince my billing
department (wife) that we need another old car. And believe me I am
trying all the suggestions from the list.
Doug
61 Phoenix ragtop

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm

Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup