Re: [FWDLK] Production numbers question

paulholm wrote:

> I know someone who is interested in learning the production
> numbers for 1956 Desoto Adventurer and the 1957's.

> Paul Holmgren

Turns out this fellow has what appears to be 2x4 carbs for Desoto.

NO tags!!

Part of the casting numbers seem to be pointing to 1957.
The top airhorn is cast number is 6-1310
the STAMPED numbers are 6-1306 and 6-1307
the body is 6-158
The primary venturies seem to 1" diameter.

How can we tell if they are Desoto carbs. I do not think the
carbs are Chrysler, The only reference he has shows the 58
Chrysler carbs so that is the way he advertized the carbs.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6