[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth 2-Door Wagon for sale

[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth 2-Door Wagon for sale

This isn't mine, so the usual disclaimers apply.  From Don Verity:

"I recently came across a car that I'm going to pass on (to many projects already) but may be of interest to someone on the forward look list. It's a 58 Plymouth 2 door wagon. It looks like the base custom model, with a flat head six, three on the tree, and manual brakes and steering. The outer body is very straight, and the front bumper lines up perfectly with the fenders (a rare thing with those flimsy bumpers). The floor is gone along with the windshield, tailgate window, and right rear side window. The back seat windows slide instead of rolling down! It does have a radio, so it's got one option. The instrument cluster looks pretty good, not all sun faded. It was an old mans project until he died, now another local guy has the car and wants just $500 for it. His name is Mike and the number is 401-762-1253. You can tell him I [Don Verity] gave you the number. "

-Dave

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm