Re: [FWDLK] Factory Special Order Cars - Bob Rodger's 300C

Re: [FWDLK] Factory Special Order Cars - Bob Rodger's 300C

I have a pic of the same car on my website but it's a frontal view.  I believe Wayne's pic and mine were both taken at the 300 Club's spring meet in Plymouth, MI last year.  If anyone's interested email me and I'll send you the link to the page or to the website in general, whichever you prefer.

Jerry Browarski