[FWDLK] QUESTION?

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to convert my 1960 Dodge Polara to front disk brakes. I know of the conversion kit, however, I have a friend who is a machinist who has already converted his two 1962 Imperials to disk brakes Front and Back. He is willing to help me with my conversion and needs a picture and or demensions of my Dodge's front spindals so he can do the job? I understand such a document is out there somewhere, with a few of you who have already done this? Could you send it my way?

Thanks,

Bill Taekema
1960 Dodge Polara
1969 Imperial LaBaron