[FWDLK] Pics of the 4th Annual Gratiot Cruise in Eastpointe, MI

[FWDLK] Pics of the 4th Annual Gratiot Cruise in Eastpointe, MI

Hi all.  Got permission from Dave to send this even though it's not
particularly FL related.  I attended the 4th annual Gratiot Cruise in
Eastpointe, MI on Saturday and took 60+pics which can be reached as follow:

Go to my Prodigy website:  http://pages.prodigy.net/mopar-man

When the home page downloads, click on the button near the upper left that
says "Links".  When the next page loads click on the
line that says "More pics I've taken".  It's the last line on that page.
That'll get you to my Yahoo pages and I'm sure you can
figure it out from there...... and yes, I've used that same line before.
:o)

Jerry Browarski
'55 C300

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm