From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of PlymouthV8@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 12:48 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] WWW Coker Tires

Jason,

  Hola Senor.... How impersonal is this huh? I will post instead of a direct
email.... lol..  My Coker Radial WW are about one year old... As you know I
am a pig and dont wash my car but once every month... sometimes every two
months...  My white walls are almost COMPLETELY yellow.... But like others
on the list I will use Westleys... It is the only thing that works, although
It seems to be pretty hard on the tire after consistent use. I believe it
cracks the white walls after prolonged use. At least that is what appeared
to happen on my old cars.

Josh

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm