Re: [FWDLK] ForwardLook Floor Panels

Has anyone been able to get hold of these folks?  Nice web-site. but all I get from their contact number during the day is a roll-over to a fax machine.  Site has no e-mail address I can find either.  Maybe I am missing something here.

Has anyone used these folks (or anyone else)?  Results?      LARRY