Re: [FWDLK] 1958 New Yorker door panels

SMS Auto Fabrics is in Portland.
They had silver and they had gold mylar
a couple of years ago when I was there.
I'll bet they are doing the heat embossing.
It is actually RF embossing, I think.
Tom          57 Coronet  southern Ohio

Roy Asbjornsen wrote:

>>The seat covers also have a Chrysler emblem heat-embossed into a
vinyl section of the seat backs. Again, not available from the
two sources mentioned above.<<

Dick,
Someone in Portland, OR is doing the heat-embossing on my 61 DeSoto for  Fryer's AutoUpholstery Kits!   http://www.autoupholsterykits.com/   You might try contacting him for info. The mylar part he can't help you with.
      <>Roy<>