[FWDLK] It never rains in SoCal.......

@ least, I never DRIVE in it!  So, nachely, I installed a variable-speed
windshield wiper system, about 20 years ago ( outa a 57 NY'er 4-dr HT)
& only really used 'em, in 1986, @ WPC national meet, in Colo Springs
(Great show, Sherwood!)

Anyway, every 5 years, or so,  I think about the fact that my "variable"
speed wipers aren't very-variable, & are, in fact sorta-slow, in
operation, too. Are "my"  observations typical, or is there a
cleaning/adjustment  operation I can perform to either the switch, or to
the motor, to improve the speed/variability of this system?

And YES, I am familiar with field-stripping & cleaning, etc.,
headlight/dimmer switches/rheostats-- I guess I'm really asking
if anyone else's variable-speed w/s wiper systems really operate
"quickly"  ( NOT just sorta-lazily) and w/much  variability ?

Neil Vedder

(sunny/smokey CA)

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm