Re: [FWDLK] Web page My 61 DeSoto Before & After

Re: [FWDLK] Web page My 61 DeSoto Before & After

At 17:15 25.8.2002 -0400, you wrote:
        Yeah, I know, even 62 Chrysler parts, But, have you ever tried to find 61 DeSoto 4 door hardtop parts. Most are part of Japanese cars now.
            <>Roy<>

I'm one who tried to find for '61 2-door.. and found most of parts from other side of the Pond.. Fortunately,
many parts are interchangeable from other Chrysler products, but not all.. At least, this car is not part of
Japanese car now (project pics still missing): http://fi.internations.net/mtl/desoto/1961/mydes.html

Mtl