[FWDLK] FOR SALE: Guilt by the pound.

.

 Hi guys...

  Just wanted to follow up and clue you guys in on my decision. I have
decided to sell my 1955 Plymouth. I truly love it and know I will miss it,
but I have had my eye on a really nice DeSoto, and it got me thinking.  I am
placing a couple ads online and in papers tomorrow. I haven't really given
too much thought on the price, but I was thinking maybe around $6700.00
 Obviously I think it should go for more (what car owner doesn't), but I
think in order to sell it quickly and not have to deal with tire-kickers,
this will be my compromise. I would be willing to go a little lower for a
quicker sale, but I thought this was a fair price.

 Please let me know if you think this price is out of line or not...

 Best Regards,
 Josh
 www.cherrysoda.com
.