[FWDLK] Front end kit

Hi all,

I asked some details to Springs'n Things about their products. Apart from
rear leaf springs (at $160 a pair !), they have a "complete front end kit"
for $200 that includes :

. outer tie rod ends
. upper/lower ball joints
. upper/lower control arm bushings
. strut rod bushings

Is that kit enough to rebuild a front end ?

Kanter seems to have more parts in their front end kit but maybe they have
different names for similar parts.

Thanks for your input on this.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe