[FWDLK] Just poking some fun back

Hi all,
     I'm sure most of you have had people funning with you about your forward look car. Well, this guy, Gary, that comes down to the coffee shop likes to insinuate that my 61 DeSoto is a big boat. The first time he saw it, he asked if I was Cost Guard certified. Another tine, he said he had six extra life jackets that I could have.
     To let him know, I knew it was just envy, I wrote him a poem. (
He fishes a lot in American Lake)

              To My Friend Gary
That day the boats were many on American
Lake.
Some cruising, some just in hopes of fish to
take.
In their Bayliners, Sunruners and even a
Chris Craft
At the aluminum boats they would snicker
and laugh.
They felt they were the greatest and couldn't
be beat.
They just knew they were the best and of
the elite.
But soon their laughter quieted and they really
Felt low
When Roy cruised out in his magnificent 1961
DeSoto
     <>Roy<>