Re: [FWDLK] them's the brakes

Mike, it's true, Roadrunners. R/T's, etc, had 11x3" rear brakes, &
Horace is 'living' proof, of it.

Actually, I also meant to add, yesterday, that , due to the massive
amount of front- wheels' braking, in relation to the rear- wheels'
contribution, that I WOULD recommend (@ least, initially) installing the
PLENTIFUL 11x2 1/2"  rear brakes--& seeing if the braking-response is
acceptable to 'you'--which it should-be.

I installed the 11x3" rears 'purely' (due to their ready-AVAILABILITY,
10[?]  years ago)  for
'Macho-ness' (Macho-bility?) reasons--they just LOOK 'bad', sitting
there, on that tapered-axle.
(see my "second" article's photos.)

Size matters.