Re: [FWDLK] Car covers

I bought a Beverly Hills car cover for another car and was very impressed with the quality etc. Be sure to call them, they don't always respond to email.
Careful as there are some crappy ones out there as well. I remember somone on the list buing one of Ebay that wasn't very good.

http://www.beverlyhillsmotorsport.com/bhmotor/carcovers/bhmcustomcovers.html

Do you Yahoo!?