[FWDLK] That ain't NUTHIN, RON!!

Ron Waters was talkin about 'merely' seeing a DRIP  (HAAAA!)  comin from
yu'rn  gas tank.

Howabout having a shop fool-around with the gas tank sending unit, and
then, taking your car, "triumphantly" to a gas station,to fill the tank,
& get on with your life (because you brought the car to the shop with a
necessarily-low tank-level)--and then "there" you are, blissfully
filling your tank, getting near to filling it, now, AND THEN SEEING GAS
FLOWING OUT ACROSS THE PAVEMENT,      -----   (near your feet, & waiting
for some               ignition-source, kinda like the : "Charger
   goes to the gas station" scene, in the movie       "Bullitt"???
)----because the dipshit, @ the shop, misinstalled the sending-unit,
allowing the
leakage, when the fuel got up to the level of the sending unit.

NOW,  THAT'S  ENTERTAINMENT

btw, I got the hell out of there, trailing a stream of fuel--I live
close by, & parked the car in the backyard, killing a 'stream' of grass,
on the way, & waited a day, for some of the gas to evaporate, and then
STILL gave me a gaseous
experience, fut-sing around with the sending unit,  removing it, &
re-installing it.

Live (hopefully!) and learn