From: esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx (eastern sierra Adj Services)
Date: 2003/12/29 Mon PM 11:56:14 EST
To: cpollock@xxxxxxxx (Charles Pollock)
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1957 Test Drive Game

Charles; sorry:no-instructions, but Milton Bradley used to print the
instructions of the inside of the cover, huh?

As we've discussed, your game is a timed event, to see how far along the
course, "you" can go, within the time-limits.
The "Trick/Question" is :"how do you make sure that your car STAYS on
the course, not 'cheating'  ? ". And, how do you make the plastic
"course"  saty-flat?

Neil---the comic book only shows the 57 car-models being tested "on" the
Proving Grounds--the Dodge illustration has the fewest images of all the
cars; Plymmie has the 'most' car-images, in the comic book.