Re: [FWDLK] Up the DOWN-side!

      Neil, Just to add a point to my previous statement. When my 57 is finished it will be undercoated to the max and will be painted under there with the greatest and the niftyest. All the latest in high tech paints and polishes.In the begining I built a couple of trailer queens. But along with age came expierience and better sense .More of a desire to own and drive and less to build and show. Ill show it but Ill drive it home afterward. Ill also drive it all summer long. As far as the sound deadening goes I just purchased some 3M spray insulation for the interior to make it quiet on rough roads.Also have spray undercoating, but not the same stuff. Yes,mine will not be a trailer queen, but it will be sweet.        more 2 cents FAIRLANG 57 Dodge HEMI.