Re: [FWDLK] Where to get proper wheel weights?

Re: [FWDLK] Where to get proper wheel weights?

You can use stick-on wheel weights. I used them both professionally and on
my own cars for the last 20+ years. Never had a problem.
These typically come in 1/4 oz segments of a strip with stickum on the back.
When the wheel is spun up you can either have it spun with centered weights
and place the weight along the centerline of the rim, or the usual way and
place the weight up on the web where it won't interfer with the hubcap, but
as close to the edge as possable.
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas