[FWDLK] Gary Goers

Has any one been in touch with gary goers recently? I am getting woried my check was cashed long ago and I have heard nothing from him.He wont answer e-mail and the phone rings a fax machine.I even faxed him and still no reply.I know Gary is a good guy and have dealt with him before but ever Since Neil Freman done me dirty on my windshield I'm constantly woried about getting ripped off again.

VJMOPAR   Saint Pete Florida

 http://www.vjmopar.com
1966 Charger 383 auto
1966 Charger 383 4/speed