[FWDLK] 57-8 Plymouth Trunk Weatherstrip Channel

[FWDLK] 57-8 Plymouth Trunk Weatherstrip Channel

Hi Gang -

Looking at my newly painted car, I noticed that the metal channel that the
trunk weatherstrip fits in has pinholes and worse. The body guy never
addressed these before painting the car.  I'm thinking that this channel
should be replaced.

Here in the Northeast, the possibility of finding a good one in a salvage
yard is questionable.  Can anyone out in the dry parts of the country help
me out with this ?  This would be the same for 57-8 Plymouth, any body style
except station wagon.

Also looking for 57-8 Plymouth exterior front door handles and locks. Must
be dent-free and damage-free.

Thanks,

Ron