[FWDLK] Love is GREEN

The Christinemobilewannabe certainly must have SOME green, in its
exterior paintwork.

I wrote to the seller, asking for a shot of the engine compt---which
SHOULD still feature the
color of the central "saddle" area--which COULD be white--on the
firewall area, as the car could have  had one of several shades of green
(Heather, or forrest) be applied to the roof, fins &/or lower
area(s)--it seems remote that the 'owner' would have
stripped-and-re-painted the saddle-area, including the firewall & door
jams--much easier just to re-do the 'easy' area(s).

I also asked for a shot of the rear seat---mebbe it'll include a view of
the door jams---BUT, the front seat area-view is impressive; the
upholstery & carpeting looks good!

I also asked for a "pencil-rubbing" of the Paint/Trim plate, which will
tell a lot about the car. Who knows? It MIGHT just BE a 1956
car (Sept - Dec)!

Finally, Re: the 1957 Ply Belvie that's the same color as Virgil (the
Buried ) , which is facing a re-paint/resto,  my vote is for
originality, @ least as to exterior & interior finishing, is concerned.
Mechanical improvements.......well: "Whatever saves your life"....got a
'line' on a 67 Fury II 4-dr hardtop's master cylinder-system,
today---should get it CHEAP.

Does anyone have a favorite shop, to O/H a
master cylinder?

Neil Vedder