[FWDLK] Carlisle

Frank,
No problem on the clock.
How is it going with your paint and body guy problem?
I am so frustrated with mine.  I really need to get my car done as everything is piled-up and waiting on him.

Thank you for the offer to look for parts at Carlisle.  I would like to find a Weiand dual plane single four intake for the Poly 318; I think the number is 7508 as opposed to the everyday single plane 7503 intake.

I have the ultra-rare 1956 aluminum dual quad for the 56 Fury motor and new Poly finned alum. valve covers if you find some interest.

Take care,
Gary Pavlovich