[FWDLK] Congratulations due -

Some congratulations are due for list member Dick Whelan and his wife, who
attended Sunday's Finger Lakes Region AACA show in Auburn NY, he with his
'57 Fury clone in red and she with her father's very original Rambler - the
Fury was 'Best Mopar' and the Rambler 'Best Non-Big-Three' at the show -

I wasn't too surprised, that Fury caught my eye, the only other car that
caught my attention was someone's made street-legal vintage stock car which
also looked really sharp.

I was glad to meet them and we had a couple of interesting conversations
over the course of the day, too.  Thanks -

Courtesy of the show, I now own a Mopar that I can drive.  I used my sales
profits to pick up an '88.. 85..  heck I'd have to look what year Ramcharger
so I don't have to borrow a pickup to go to the shows anymore.   Can't beat
a $50 truck that does run...  just need to sort out some kind of drivability
problem, maybe MAP sensor related, and put a water pump on it (why in the
heck is everything else run off the belts bolted on in at least one place
with the water pump bolts?  To make me cuss it out 10 times before, during
and after changing it??) -

Thought it worth sharing -

Bill K.

---