[FWDLK] Brake lite switch sticking- cure

[FWDLK] Brake lite switch sticking- cure

No problem with DOT 5 or corrosion or sticking or buring out if U bypass that
little devil on the master cylinder and install a Normally Closed momemtary
pushbutton switch under the dash so your brake lever actuates it.  Check
radio shack or decent electronics store.   Yes U gotta do some minor wiring
revisions (using fire resistant covering wire of course) so maybe the diehard
O RIGINAL folks will bypass this idea.  And pay $2.50 extra to get a quality
switch, not one of those plastic ones!
Set up so that soon as U start pressure on the brake the switch actuates.
Has worked fine for me in several cars.  And when those halogen bulbs in the
taillights of my 41 burn out the contacts in the current hydraulic switch, it
will be changed too.
L.