[FWDLK] New/Old subscriber

I am responding to a automatic request from the server to introduce
myself.  Actually I have belonged to this list for several years and my
email provider decided that I should not be able to access through them
anymore, so I resubcribed under another address.

I have a 57 Plymouth Savoy two door in the shed, along with a 4 door
parts car and have not been able to do anything with either for several
years.  I have hopes to restore/improve the two door and put it back on
the road in the near future, but other projects have priority
presently.

I am in eastern Iowa, near the bend in the Mississippi, and Thanks to
Enron am not as retired as I wanted to be.