Re: [FWDLK] MUFFLER QUESTION ANSWERED

In a message dated 1/11/2005 10:06:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Archangel1390@xxxxxxx writes:
FLOWMASTERS MUFFLERS ARE MELLOW AT IDLE AND THROATY WHEN ACCELERATING. YOU WILL LOVE THEM.
We had them installed on Jim's 57 Dodge D500. before shipping it to The Netherlands. Even my wife said, "Now, that's the way it's suppose to sound." Sounded so good, I even thought about putting duals on my 61 DeSoto.

<>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington