[FWDLK] wanted source of snap on clips for convertible

[FWDLK] wanted source of snap on clips for convertible

Does anyone know where I can get the convertible clips that hold the booth down around the rear window assembly? This would be the male snaps that are actually attached to the stainless moulding but I am looking for some that have a very narrow bottom shoulder so that they line up better than those that I presently have which have the large bottom shoulder. In other words, I'm looking for the older style ones that line up better. I'm told that any boat place should have these but unfortunately we do not have that offered where I live.
Thanks from Fern