From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Garrett
Sent:
Saturday, December 03, 2005 7:33 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Die-Cast Forwardlookers...

Hello All,

This may not be anything newsworthy to some of you, but I figured I'd pass this along just in case.

I was just over at my neighborhood Big Lots and spied some die cast FWDLK autos.  There were sets of three 1/43 scale cars in the "City Cruiser Collection" by the ever famous New Ray Toys Co., LTD. (yeah, I hadn't ever heard of them either).  Anyway, one of these sets of cars contained a "1955 C-300", a "1959 300E" and the Chrysler Turbine Car was the third car in the set.  The 300E looks a lot like the 300E Christmas Ornaments that Cracker Barrel sold a few years back (which reminds me I guess I need to haul mine out), so maybe it's the same company...

The box also comes complete with some wonderful, poorly translated warnings such as "The right is reserved to improve or amend specification & color" and "The packaging has to be kept since it contains important information."

Anyway, it was $4.99 for the set of three cars.  I figured I'd mention this in case anyone else has a Big Lots/Odd Lots nearby and was interested in this kinda thing.  There were three sets of these over at my Big Lots, so if anyone is interested but doesn't have a store nearby, I could try to pick up a set and ship it (probably $4 or so shipping VIA priority mail).

Just figured I'd pass this along...you don't see FWDLK cars too often in any sort of die-cast form.

Garrett